Electronically-submitted applications will have the same effect as that of applications bearing your original ink signature. Submission of such information, along with any accompanying financial statements, schedules, or other material information, is done for the purpose of obtaining credit and declared to be correct, factual, and complete.
US Patriot Act
In our mission to abide by federal law and help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, we will be obtaining, verifying, and recording information that identifies each person or business seeking a loan.
This basically requires you, the applicant, to keep in mind of the following things:
- When applying for a loan, we will be asking you to provide the following information: your business name, address, and Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- Other information that identifies you such as your name, address, date of birth, as well as other important details, will also be asked.
- Identifying documents such as your driver’s license, passport, etc. may need to be presented.
The Merchant and Owner(s) identified in the Vintage Finance and Loans application (individually, an “Applicant”) represent, acknowledge, and agree that:
- Documents and information, of which include credit card processor statements, provided to our agency are correct, factual, and complete.
- The agency should immediately be notified of any changes in information or financial condition.
- The agency is authorized to disclose all documents and information, including credit reports, to other persons or entities (collectively, “Assignees”) that may be involved with or acquire commercial loans with daily repayment features and/or merchant cash advance transactions, including without limitation the application therefore (collectively, “Transactions”) and each assignee is authorized to use these information and documents, and share such details and documents with our assignees in connection with potential transactions.
- Assignees must rely on the completeness and accuracy of these details and documents.
- Vantage Finance and Loans, assignees, and all their representatives, successors, assigns, and designees (collectively, “recipients”) are authorized to make requests and be the recipients of any investigative reports, credit reports, creditor or financial institution statements, verified information, or any other necessary information or details.
- Applicant relinquishes and releases any claims against recipients and information-providers resulting from the act or omission regarding the requesting, releasing, or receiving of information.
- Owners or officers are authorized to affix their signature on the Vantage Finance and Loans loan application form on behalf of the merchant.
- He or she will be the recipient of direct mail, faxes, and electronic mails sent by Vantage Finance and Loans and all its affiliates for the purpose of transmitting account updates, as well as information and notice requests.
- Such request is for business and not for consumer purposes.
For Equipment Services/Leasing
You must certify that:
- Information submitted or provided must be accurate, factual and complete.
- Vantage Finance and Loans is authorized to investigate all bank, credit, and trade references, and in the same way, trade references are authorized to release any requested information to either you or your nominee.
- Authorization shall be extended with regards to purposes of obtaining personal credit profile in the consideration of this application; the update, renewal, or extension of such credit or additional credit; and reviewing and collecting the resulting account.
- Information may be transmitted by us to you and by you to underwriter/s for the purpose of granting credit, whether manually or electronically, and that through the submission of this application, you therefore take full responsibility for such a transmission.
- You are beyond 18 years old.
- Rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act are acknowledged.
- You agree to be the recipient of direct mail, faxes, and electronic mails sent by Vantage Finance and Loans and all its affiliates for the purpose of transmitting account updates, as well as information and notice requests.
- The request is solely for business and not consumer purposes.
Federal Equal Credit Opportunity Act states that creditors are prohibited from discriminating against credit applicants on the basis of…
- Race, color, sex, religion, age (for as long as the applicant has the capacity to enter into the biding contract), marital status, or national origin.
- The applicant’s income and whether all or part of it happens to be derived from a public assistance program of any kind.
- The applicant’s exercising of any of his or her rights under the Consumer Credit Protection Act.
In the event that your business application is denied, you have the right to request for a statement stating the reasons for the denial. You’re welcome to write to us at Vantage Finance and Loans, 13321 New Hampshire Ave., #203 Silver Spring, MD 20904. Funding amount and credit approval are subject to a full credit profile review.
Terms and Conditions for equipment services/lease:
- Vantage Finance and Loans reserves the right to modify or discontinue products and benefits at any time without prior notice.
- Borrowers must be U.S citizens or resident permanently in an eligible state and are able to meet Vantage Finance and Loans underwriting requirements.
- Not all borrowers are granted the lowest rates.
- Excellent credit history and other conditions have to be satisfied in order to qualify for the lowest rate.
- Once an applicant qualifies for lowest rate, his or her rate will be within the range of rates offered by Vantage Finance and Loans and will depend on several factors such as term of loan, financial history, income, years of experience, and plenty of other factors.
- Rates and terms are subject to state restrictions and can change at any time without prior notice.
- Vantage Finance and Loans offers private loans that have different repayment options than that of the federal loan programs such Income Based Repayment, Income Contingent Repayment, or PAYE.
Vantage Finance and Loans conducts a soft credit pull that will, in no way, affect your credit score and will allow you to check rates and terms which you could possibly qualify for. Such information may be used in the processing of your loan application, verifying of the information you provided, and providing of non-personally identifiable information about you to the potential investors in your loan.
Credit Profile Authorization
By continuing with your loan application process, you therefore authorize Vantage Finance and Loans to obtain consumer reports and other related information about you from any or all of these consumer reporting agencies: TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax.
Furthermore, you also give authority to Vantage Finance and Loans to verify the information found on your application by contacting third parties who can confirm the truth of such information.
Vantage Finance and Loans uses consumer reports to:
- Authenticate an applicant’s identity.
- Aid in the making of credit decisions.
- Administer the resale of Member Payment Dependent Notes (MPDNs) associated with applicant’s loan.
- Provide certain elements of such reports, excluding applicant’s name, to the members of the Vantage Finance and Loans website, who are registered as investor members, to use such information when deciding on whether to commit funds to purchase Member Payment Dependent Notes (MPDNs).
- Assist an investor member in making decisions with regards to an applicant’s loan.
- Provide essential information on such reports connected to the resale of Member Payment Dependent Notes (MPDNs) associated with applicant’s loan.
Vantage Finance and Loans is given authorization to:
- Obtain consumer report for every loan request; during the processing or closing of a loan; and at various times during the term of the loan for as long as it is in connection with: the servicing, monitoring, collection or enforcement of the loan, or the resale of any Member Payment Dependent Notes (MPDNs) associated with the loan.
- Transfer or provide credit information to successors-in-interest of Vantage Finance and Loans or any purchasers of issued loans, in whole or in part.
The checking of your rates and loan offers on the Vantage Finance and Loans website will not, in any way, affect your credit. It will simply result in a soft inquiry visible only to you. The receipt of a loan from Vantage Finance and Loans will appear as a hard inquiry on your credit report.
For questions and inquiries regarding our terms and conditions, feel free to get in touch with our trusted and accommodating staff today.
We’d be happy to help you with any concerns or clarifications. Give us a call at 240-615-6000 / 410-975-8041 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.